Thursday 19 November 2009

The Curse of UESPWatch?

Oh dear. I praise Eshe and then she fucks up almost immediately. Then I praise Timenn... and guess what happens?

A few days ago, new user Kalrot did some good research and added Riekling names (from Tribunal), names from Shadowkey and Morrowind plug-ins, and names from Redguard to the Lore:Names page. Today, Timenn deleted the Redguard names with the odd reason "Not common (single occurences)".

Kalrot has added a very reasonable comment to the talk page that says "WTF?" in particularly polite fashion. Most of the names on that page are one-offs. The few that aren't (Morrowind and Oblivion versions of Volanaro, for instance) get brought up time and time against as people try to invent relationships between the two.

Is the Last Good Admin about to lose his title, leaving UESP without anybody possessing two brain cells? Talking of which, professional idiot Elliot the Thick has reared his thick head again in the last few days, both on UESP and on WP. Fuck off, EtT. Both sites were much better without your semi-literate bullshit.

9 comments:

  1. That's the third time you've added that comment after I deleted it twice. As I've said before, YOU are the one who needs a life, Elliot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From now on I'll just leave your idiotic comments so everyone can see just why I call you The Thick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're stupid for thinking that.

    Run, run, as fast as you can!

    Can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. London Bridge is falling down,
    Falling down, Falling down.

    London Bridge is falling down,
    My fair dumbass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the person telling me to get a life. I'll leave it to you to judge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And when he had beat him out,
    He beat him in again;
    He beat him three times over,
    His power to maintain.

    Owned.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I'll leave it to you to judge."

    If that's the case, allow me to pass my own judgment: Get a life, Tiber.

    ReplyDelete