Sunday 8 November 2009

Rawtart Gets Worse

We have an update on the Worst Edit Ever. Rawtwat the Vicious replies to the poster with probably the rudest, most obnoxious comment ever to come from a UESP admin: "I'm sure when my balls drop I'll see the logic of your position". This utterly blows apart UESP's Assume Good Faith (where you're supposed to assume that "The person was trying to do his best") and Etiquette policies, which states "Be patient and courteous".

Holydoon Witch decides he can't take this level of abuse so Rawtwat spits in his face to make sure he stays out.

A few hours later, an anon comes along and (justifiably) tells Rawtwat off. At this point, there's no response but I imagine a warning for the anon, deletion of the admonishment and a general "I'm an admin so I can do what I want" will be Ratwar's response.

As I have said before: Ratwar is out of control. He needs to follow Elliot the Thick out of the site, ideally with his admin rights stripped by people who actually do follow policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment