Wednesday 28 April 2010

Various Updates

First, yes I know my nickname for Krusty is krap. But the guy's from Denmark! What else can I do? Call him Hamlet? There's not much to work with here! And Eliza Dushku shouldn't be on that list anyway. On that list, apart from Eliza, I've heard of Viggo Mortensen (only 1/2 Danish), Brigitte Nielsen, Sandi Toksvig (who doesn't count because she sounds more English than I do these days), plus more than I care to admit from the "models" list. I'm stuck. Please send in alternative suggestions.

Second, yes I know Elliot the Obnoxiously Thick voted "neutral" rather than "Oppose" but I'm sure he will come around. The only reason he has been editing again at UESP is because he got blocked at Wikipedia (about time too). The "questions" he posed for Herschel were pretty transparent anyway and boiled down to EtOT asking "This is what I want to happen. You agree with me, don't you?"

Third, see previous point. I know he got blocked again and I know he responded in a typically childish way. Look people, head on over to WP and laugh at EtOT's contributions. I may highlight the funnier examples of EtOT being a moron but it's only more of what we have all come to know and love about the world's biggest idiot.

Fourth, I mean it - I won't be voting on the admin election. I don't post on UESP and I am not going to break that vow now somebody capable of doing the job has come up for election.

8 comments:

  1. Elliot got blocked from Wikipedia? Why am I not surprised? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do people in Denmark speak, anyway? Maybe you could find a...whatever language word to call him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be Danish.

    Not terribly imaginative, but following the anon's suggestion, maybe just "klovnen" ("the clown")?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe.

    I originally started going way into lateral thinking when I was trying to come up with a name. I went for Herschel, then to William Herschel then to William Tell then to Penn and Teller than The Sword (The Pen[n] is mightier than the sword). Then Excalibur. At that point, I started to sober up and went for my first choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/UESPWiki:Administrator_Noticeboard#Request_for_Block_of_Rpeh

    Tiber, you need a entry about Elliot's latest silliness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tiber, look...

    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/UESPWiki:Administrator_Noticeboard#Request_for_Block_of_Rpeh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah sorry - been away. A shiny new post has now been written.

    ReplyDelete