Friday 4 June 2010

Busy Morning

Looks like war between Nephele the Pious and The Great Deceiver has broken out overnight.

It began with NtP confirming that the Masked Template Guru was wrong to delete anonymous posts for no reason by suggesting a new policy about such posts. She then follows it up with another policy aimed straight at Elliot the Obnoxiously Thick and TGD.

It doesn't take long before TGD opposes them both.

It also doesn't take long before he comes back with a policy proposal of his own, aimed so directly at NtP that it's probably still ricocheting back and forth between her nipples.

Elliot the Thick then appears - neatly proving rpeh's point that he only ever turns up for the controversy, which is the very definition of trolling - and makes three typically pointless posts of his own.


Nephele's first policy makes some kind of sense but it would be much easier to disable anonymous editing altogether rather than having some kind of half-arsed measure like this that is totally open to interpretation and will only lead to more edit warring.

The second one won't work even for a moment and is a really, really silly suggestion by NtP. As TGD has already pointed out, Elliot the Obnoxiously Thick will edit pages he knows TGD is about to edit to prevent TGD updating them. EtOT pretends he doesn't know how he can do this, but that's nothing more than a smokescreen.

TGD's suggestion is definitely overdue. Nobody left on the site knows anything about Garrett and Endareth, while Rawtwat the Vicious should have been removed as an admin months ago.

So we have Nephele making snide remarks about Rpeh, Rpeh telling her off in reply, then Nephele aiming policies at Rpeh and Rpeh aiming one right back.

This has all happened since Nephele the Pious returned from her break. Perhaps she should be blocked for disruptive behaviour?

UPDATE: EtOT has always got to get the last word in, although even by his standards this is illiterate and difficult to understand. I think he is trying to say that he doesn't have time to edit the wiki. Then how does he have time to annoy everybody on the admin noticeboard? Simple answer: EtOT is a lying bastard who is only out to cause trouble. TGD may not be able to use the "T" word, but I can: Elliot is nothing but a troll. Block him now.

12 comments:

  1. God, you could at least pretend to *not* be yourself, rpeh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grow up, Elliot. Nobody thinks that except you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, 'Tiber', the majority of the editors think it is you. Your stance against me and Ratwar (same as rpeh), your word choice (same as rpeh), Latin (same as rpeh), your ego masturbation (same as rpeh). You ARE RPEH.

    And 'Elliot the Obnoxiously Thick will edit pages he knows TGD is about to edit to prevent TGD updating them'... only you and one person thinks that... RPEH! SHOCKING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Elliot. Your argument is so perfect for Tiber being Rpeh that you should really consider becoming a lawyer. They say lawyers are the best liars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I know Elliot wouldn't insult himself like that, so you've got at least two people who think you're rpeh. rpeh knows I think he's TS, and I'm pretty sure TS knows I think he's rpeh too...it's called a corollary. So we're up to three now. I think it's fair to say that Elliot is NOT the only person who thinks, or knows to use the anon's term, that you're rpeh. I think it's time to come out of the closet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EtOT, that's why I used the phrase "As TGD has already pointed out". Perhaps you have the same inability to read as you do in your writing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's simply no way any rational person can draw lines between what Tiber has said and what I have said on these matters. If people are so incapable of performing rational analyses of the facts then I can't be bothered engaging them in discussion.

    Nobody seems to have considered that it would be far easier for me to fake my name against the anti-Elliot posts I have made, but I haven't. The fact is that every post I have ever made on UESP has been under my own name and this will continue to be the case.

    To RobinHood70 and anybody else who doubts this: you are wrong. Quite simply, wrong.

    I am strong enough in my own beliefs that whatever I say will be in my own name. So stop making accusations to the contrary or back it up with facts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that's us told, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were "Calliope", rpeh. You can't bullshit your way out of that, especially after Nephele got a hold of the information. (She did tear you a new one...)

    ReplyDelete
  10. No I wasn't, and no she didn't. Nephele was wrong then and provided only circumstantial information that didn't stand up to a moment's scrutiny. You are wrong now, but then I don't think anybody expects anything else from the Troll King.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'M PRESSIN CHARGES!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who the hell is this guy above me?

    ReplyDelete