Saturday 2 April 2011

Maybe this time

It's been a whole month since Elliot the Obnoxiously Thick's block ran out. I didn't want to post the day after it happened in case it had simply slipped his memory, but after a month it might be that he really has "moved on".

Herschel blocked him for six months starting on Sep 1 last year, and that block ran out on March 1 this year. One month and one day later and still nothing from EtOT.

I know that several sad people commenting on this blog are going to do the usual ritual of telling me not to bother any more, to which I'll say only this... it's been two months since my last post because there's been no drama, no trouble, no acts of viciousness... it's been quiet. The way a wiki should be.

What's changed since I set up this blog? No more Rawtwat the Vicious. No more ^CEshe^V. No more Queen of Trolls. No more EtOT. Their feet no longer press on the brake pedal of good relations. The Great Deceiver has returned, but it seems he is willing to accept a subordinate role as sergeant to Krusty's general.

I'm going to keep watching. In fact, I've started editing again. Let's hope things remain quiet for now.

6 comments:

  1. I hope this blog continues cause it has been good reading to be fair. Something will happen again, like Elliot returning and causing more bullshit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll still be here, but definitely not as active as I was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won't finally share who you are?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why would I do that?

    I've been editing on the site recently. Maybe you can guess?

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/UESPWiki:Administrator_Noticeboard#Request_for_Adminship

    Hell yeah. Tiber, you should get on top of this. Elliot also made an appearance:

    http://www.uesp.net/w/index.php?title=UESPWiki:Administrator_Noticeboard&diff=prev&oldid=656784

    ReplyDelete