Saturday 28 April 2012

Sorry

Okay, I'm sorry. I should have posted but it all seemed a bit too much. Tiber has done a good job of covering the big stuff so I'll go for the little things.

First off, let's look at Eshe. With a hearty "I'm back!" (UESPWatch is the only entity that cares), we get treated to a mass of pointless edits that don't do anything. Can someone tell me how Eshe ever made admin?

Bonus from the troll: "Aren't all bows longbows?" asks Eric Snowmane. Well... no.

Then we get to see why Velyanthe supports RH70: pointless edits like this one, that don't add anything useful but boost one's edit count.  And what bulletin would be complete without several cases where Elliot the Obnoxious and Thick didn't make an appearance? It's good to see he's learning to stick his tongue up whatever orifice is required.

That's a start. I'll try to stay up to date now.

6 comments:

  1. Okay, I want to hear your take on me, Jak Atackka. I'm a newish user, and I haven't done a whole lot, but I just love a good roast (especially one as inane as the ones on this blog).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the extra attention, despite the negative and inaccurate,take on it. However, I feel you missed the point. We are talking about a note in Skyrim, where there are only longbows. I, as a big Morrowind fan, am well aware that there are other variants of bows.

    And, one last thing, I noticed my name mentioned a few times, and I would like a detailed explanation of how I am a "troll" and a "liar", because I am neither. Of course, I don't really care if you respond, and I am not expecting a response.

    Anyways, feel free to keep trolling since you have nothing better to do, because to be honest, I find it more humorous than insulting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jak, it'll probably take a while before there's enough to write anything on you. From what I've seen so far you seem pretty competent although you're a lousy judge of character if you think RobinHood should be elected to anything more senior than blackboard monitor.

    Snowmane... Yeah, maybe you'll get something. You're a perfect example of the sort of slimy little shit that infests UESP lately. So many editors, so little talent. You could leave forever and the average edit quality would go up quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you think UESP is so bad then why not make your own Elder Scrolls Wiki?

      Delete
    2. I didn't say I think UESP is bad, in fact I think
      it's easily the best TES site around. The problem is with the idiots who have taken over recently.

      Delete
  4. yeah tiber u better take this one uriel is a tardfarm

    ReplyDelete