Saturday 6 March 2010

Elliot and Drama. Is Anybody Shocked?

Well my request for excitement on UESP has been answered. Once again it all gets fun because Elliot the Obnoxiously Thick is back on the site.

It started with a suggestion from The Great Deceiver that the gold and mercantile be removed from the place summary. That makes sense, I suppose. It's not the building that sells you your potions, after all. Joram RobinHood70 agrees, so all looks good. The Great Deceiver adds a little more information to "reinforce" his opinion... but also adds a little comment as an HTML comment that doesn't show up: "given that I've now discovered who added it in the first place...". Since it turns out that the person who originally added the parameters was Elliot the Thick... it's not too long before Elliot the Obnoxiously Thick is involved.

EtOT ignores most of TGD's comment so TGD tells him so.... and then we're off to the races!

EtOT posts an insulting comment in reply and then an anon reverts it, calling Elliot a Troll in the process. Corvette789 gets involved and reinstates it; revert by anon; revert by Corvette789; revert by anon; revert by EtOT; revert by Timenn; then EtOT removes TGD's comment into the bargain.

Meanwhile, the anon warns EtOT for his personal attack, which gets reverted, reverted, reverted etc (can't be bothered with links).

Also meanwhile, EtOT warns the anon, followed by revert, revert etc, and eventually EtOT uses section protection to make the warning permanent. He obviously doesn't know that you're not supposed to use protection to further your own arguments.

Timenn has tried to clear things up, but as it stands, EtOT is doing what he always does: being a total fucking asshole.

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again: Elliot should never have become a patroller. He is an obnoxious troll and never does anything useful. Block him now.

15 comments:

  1. Woo! Finally a mention!-Corevette789

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh rpeh, green isn't a good color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, he started attacking just because I "slapped" him for his cheekiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MEG = rpeh now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You forgot to mention the anon IP was an open proxy-Corevette789

    ReplyDelete
  6. MEG=ModderELGrande-Corevette789

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I'm Modderelgrande but I'm not Corvette or Rpeh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And now onto a fun conversation on IRC betewwn Elliot and Corverre789

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can anybody post this "fun conversation"?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its gone for me (I use the client) we have had a few I am now a suspect of being Daedryon also because I liked his layout and Sig now I am him.--Corevette789

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously? Daedryon is Canadian, while Corevette claims to be American. I seriously doubt that Corevette is Daedryon or ImmortalKaine.

    Although Corevette is sending much time reverting and leaving warning, Corevette isn't as aggressive as Daedryon or ImmortalKaine. Daedryon and ImmortalKaine would've leave insults and vulgarities. Corevette doesn't act like Daedryon, so I don't believe that they're the same person.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would hope I don't act the same as Daedryon thanks for the support MDS--Corevette789

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/UESPWiki:Administrator_Noticeboard#De-Patrollership_Request_for_Elliot\

    SerC pulls through!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kudos to LTS. I saw the original post but I was waiting until there were some more opinions. Thanks for the link though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. No problem and Hello Elliot! I dont think we have heard the last of you either

    ReplyDelete