Friday 31 August 2012

Let me be Clear

Some of you seem to think this blog is a democracy and that I should always publish every one of your comments, respond to all of your questions and do anything you ask of me. I want to disabuse you of this idea.

This is my blog. I'll publish what I want, when I want to.

Clear?

I removed several comments from the last post and then turned moderation on and left several others unpublished because they were boring rubbish.

The only vaguely interesting one tried to draw a parallel between my post that Ratwar may be Elliot and the speculation linking me and rpeh. Nice try but the comparison is invalid. Two posts in three years, one of which was only made because I got an email about it, doesn't compare to the mass of ignorant drivel I get in the comments from time to time. The vicious = thick thing was only ever a joke and is mentioned infrequently enough to stay fresh. Read the previous posts and comments on here to see that all the theories about me have been blown apart not once but several times.

As I said in the comments here, come up with something original. I'm not going to allow you to post any more of the same bland crap. If you don't like it, close the tab. I really couldn't care less.

9 comments:

  1. It may be true, but I just can't recall seeing any point where you actually proved you aren't any of the people you claim you aren't. Is there such a post I missed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't prove a negative, so no. There are plenty where I argued vociferously with people I've been accused of being, though.

      Delete
    2. Eh, that really doesn't help much. It's easy to have multiple accounts on this here internets.

      Thanks anyway.

      Delete
    3. Yes it is, but much harder to hold two contradictory opinions simultaneously.

      Delete
  2. Either Tiber is a disgruntled UESP user or a masterful admin troll.

    You decide. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're missing all the good stuff

    ReplyDelete