Tuesday 12 January 2010

He is Thick! Hear his ROAR!

That's better. I had been wondering whether or not there would ever be anything worth posting about again since the site had been reasonably sane over the past few days. At last, good old Elliot the Thick saves my blog with a typical display of idiocy.

We need to go back a few days to an edit by Nx on the perennially-unfinished page about The Infernal City. It combines the book image with the infobox table and actually looks pretty good as we now have all the meta-information over to the side.

Spin forward a few days and GuildKnight likes the idea so much she does the same on all the game front pages. A few hours later, Joram takes the sensible step of making a template to make sure things stay the same on all the pages and that they can be easily changed if necessary. He then goes through and adds the template to the game pages.

Now it could be argued that this was all done without consensus. There was certainly no discussion about Nx's or GuildKnight's changes. On the other hand, the fact that Nx's change was around for two days with nobody complaining and that both GuildKnight and Joram obviously liked it enough to adapt the solution, there's pretty clearly some strong support for the new layout. Hypothetically, what would you do if you didn't like the new design? Perhaps start a discussion on the Community Portal? Ask GuildKnight on her talk page? Well not if you're Elliot the Thick.

In a remarkable series of posts, EtT first undoes all Joram's template changes, then goes through again and changes all the pages back to their pre-GuildKnight style. Evidently his little break left him with an itchy undo finger and he was too stupid to realise that the first undo made little difference. He then proposes Joram's template for deletion. Ratwar undoes it, although his edit reason doesn't make much sense; EtT reverts Ratwar; Rpeh reverts EtT; EtT reverts Rpeh, and finally GuildKnight reverts EtT. Incidentally, GuildKnight shows herself to be an expert at edit summary put downs. EtT's edit summary when reverting Rpeh was "it is not being used, it has no reason to remain", to which GuildKnight replied "it is only unused because you removed all uses of it".

I can only imagine what was happening elsewhere. I guess, for instance, that IRC was melting under the flames. Whatever happened, EtT marked himself as an inactive patroller and resigned as a mentor. He also added a quote to his user page: "
All the mistakes I make arise from forsaking my own station and trying to see the object from another person's point of view." The fact that he takes that attitude should prove exactly how unsuitable he is for life on a wiki. He was still checking the site 5 hours later though, when he reverted somebody else who preferred the new layout.

Is this the end of Elliot the Thick? He obviously can't stop edit warring, except this time he did it with two admins. His pig-headed stupidity and obstinacy have been exposed yet again and he still refuses to play nicely with other people.

There should be an onsite debate about Elliot the Thick and his status as patroller. It is time that this idiot had his ability to damage the site removed.

16 comments:

  1. lol. I caused Daedryon to quit the Internet forever. He's closing all his accounts:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/Daedryon

    http://daedryon.deviantart.com/

    http://www.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:Angela&diff=471761&oldid=470060

    And here's why he's quitting:

    http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Special:Contributions/AnonOfTheWeek09

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And Tiber Septim. I have an offer for you.

    Let me work side by side with you.

    According to Michaeldsuarez; http://encyclopediadramatica.com/User_talk:AnonOfTheWeek09#U_Mad.3F

    "The blogger known as "Tiber Septim" hates ED. Tiber doesn't understand ED's purpose or why people like ourselves are attracted to it. I recommend that you don't become friends with Tiber. Work with me instead. We both love, contribute to, and understand ED. If we work together, we may actually do the UESP article justice. What do you think?"

    I'd rather not work with Michael, and I wonder why he still posts comments here if I doesn't want to work here himself.

    Together we can rip on UESP. Let me know, Tiber. I'll be in the shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Daedryon

    Tyler Warren, Vampire Hunter, ImmortalKaine, Prince of Madness, Total Rune, Daedryon, Boxman Loves Men, AnonOfTheWeek09, etc.

    Daedryon, it doesn't matter which name you or your friends use. I only need to know about your "Daedryon" persona in order to make an article about you.

    Daedryon, don't deny my involvement in your choice to attempt to delete your existence from the Internet. You were afraid. You deleted those account in order to stop ED from finding personal information and such. You're afraid of ED and me.

    Also, why are you so obsessed with the the silly "Get on My Horse" video? It's just as crappy as the "Badger Badger Badger" video. That video was on your YouTube account, and you had screenshots of it on your DeviantArt account. Seriously man, you're starting to scare me with the mass Horse obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First 3 names aren't me, Michael. Hell, from what I know about Total, they aren't even him. So I have no clue where you're getting the first 3 names on your list from.

    Prince of Madness, obviously that's me. Boxman Loves Men, I forget where that was from.

    Total Rune, not me.

    If you did proper research, I didn't have any internet activity until August 7th, 2008. That's when I decided to stop lurking and post moar. It's also when I decided upon a username. Daedryon happened to be the choice.

    And as for the horse thing, shut the hell up. It's a funny flash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, the information about myself that I did put out (like what province I'm from) was fake.

    Did you really think I'd put out real info?

    I'm not from Ontario. Think 2 provinces to the left, and you've got your answer.

    That's the only info I'm giving you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and if you're nice, I might just give you a picture of myself, Michael.

    I know you're just dying to see my face, and I promise, I won't disappoint with fake pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/70.49.204.107

    Tyler Warren, Vampire Warrior, and ImmortalKaine are Total Rune's Wikipedia accounts. Yes, I did my research; I just wanted to see how you would react to yet another accusation of being Total Rune.

    Boxman Loves Men is one of the various names you use on the Cheat Engine Forums, which you used to troll.

    Also, your YouTube account was created on August 4, not August 7. You also left the following comment on YouTube:

    "Do not let my join date of August 4th, 2008 fool you. I've had several other YouTube accounts that were registered back in January 2007, and some even earlier, but I had deleted them for various reasons."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, I forget that I created my YT account earlier.

    I planned to do a mass-signup on a few places on August 7th, 2008 (hence the "SAVE_US.878" thing on the RS Wiki, August = 7, the day - 8, the year 2008)

    I made my YT account earlier.

    And all my past YT usernames were like, "QuoteTheRaven666", and "QuothTheRaven666". Nothing special.

    As for the 3 Wikipedia accounts, I'll look into those, see if they are Total's. I do know that Tyler W. isn't Total's real name. My guess is he used a fake name. As for Boxman Loves Men, thank you for the memory refreshment.

    But it's good to see you're doing research....not so good to see it has nothing to with your education. Go to school, damn you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:Sannse&diff=162089&oldid=162086

    http://www.myspace.com/adamemmoody

    Daedryon = Adam Moody

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! You got me.

    I'm surprised.

    Well, you got your info, feel free to put it on the page man.

    I don't care anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=29133840&albumID=663694&imageID=92887

    There you go.

    I picked out a picture of myself for the article. I'm the 3rd one from the left.

    I like this picture, it brings out my party side.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, this is very amusing, but please can one of you propose to the other so you can get married and live your lives together rather than clogging up my comments page? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://encyclopediadramatica.com/User:Dude%2C_Wheres_my_cock

    http://encyclopediadramatica.com/User:Tyler_Warren

    http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Special:Contributions/NEW_ERA.878

    It appears that Daedryon and Total aren't strangers to ED.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I asked Total, he said he hasn't made an account on ED except for Anonoftheweek09.

    As for Dude Where's my Cock, and Tyler Warren, no clue.

    NEW ERA was me, obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, I checked the contribs of of Tyler W. and Dude wheres my cock.

    I guess Total didn't just use the fake name "Tyler Warren" on Wikipedia.

    Again, thanks for the research Michael, for once you're actually doing something useful. I'm learning new things everyday.

    Unfortunately, my time on the net ends now.

    So have fun with your little article, it's a piece of shit by the way.

    And why haven't you added my picture? You added my real name into the article (Adam Moody).

    Add my picture you bastard.

    If you need any more info for the page, please feel free to take it from my MySpace page that you found (knew I shoulda set it to private)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Forgot to say above "I guess Total lied to me about only having 1 account. Now when we go drinking I can bring it up and corner him with his lying lolz.

    *bows to Michael*

    ReplyDelete