Friday 28 May 2010

Elliot the Bully 2

Well we found out what Elliot the Obnoxiously Thick planned to do after the 24 hours were up. He planned to be obnoxious. Who would have thought?

Elliot: You think you are cute sending PMs?
Corevette: What
Elliot: http://uespwatch.blogspot.com/2010/05/elliot-bully.html Thanks for the link, EtOT!
Elliot: Don't play stupid
Corevette: I sent them to an admin yes
Elliot: You are not permitted to under UESP guidelines
Elliot: Hell, go ask rpeh
Corevette: Email, yes I am
Elliot: No you arent
Corevette: That is to bring it up on-wiki
Corevette: I asked what to do first
Elliot: Logs of chatroom discussions should not be posted or distributed.
Elliot: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/UESPWiki:IRC#Channel_Guidelines
Elliot: To anyone!
Elliot: So, who did you send it to?
Corevette: That is confiential
Corevette: Im sure they would not want me to go a-blabbing
Elliot: Funny
Elliot: because I am saying THE SAME FUCKING THING
Elliot: How does it feel to be a complete hypocrite?
Corevette: You violated Chatspikes rules and check this one out in etiquitte
Elliot: I violated ChatSpike rules?
Elliot: Please tell me which rule
Elliot: Unless you are making it up
Corevette: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/UESPWiki:Etiquette#IRC
Corevette: Not only that yes, chatspike has that rule. Although I am not going to bring it up with them
Corevette: Personal attacks are not looked upon kindly
Elliot: Grow up
Corevette: <3
Elliot: Are you going to cry because someone calls you incompetent?
Elliot: Hmm, Daedryon?
Corevette: LOL
Elliot: Yeah, that would be giving you too much credit
Elliot: Are you going to send this transcript too?
Elliot: And tell me who you sent it to
Elliot: Now
Corevette: Possibly, I think this would give others a few good laughs, as it has me
Elliot: That you are stupid?
Corevette: Why? What is the diffrence
Elliot: Yeah, I have laughed a lot too
Elliot: Tell me who you sent it to
Elliot: GK?
Elliot: Timenn?
Elliot: Oh wait
Elliot: Rpeh!
Elliot: we have a winner!
Corevette: Not an admin.
Corevette: And no not rpeh
Elliot: You said you sent it to an admin
Corevette: I meant rpeh isn't an admin
Elliot: I sent them to an admin yes
Elliot: Well, lying is an easy thing to do
Corevette: It dosent matter who I sent it to...they have all seen it by now
Elliot: Tell me
Elliot: So I can can your ass for a blatant violation
Corevette: I see I am wasting my time here
Corevette: No , YOU are
Elliot: Editing the wiki is a waste of time
Elliot: All of the incompetent admins are a waste of time
Elliot: YOU are a waste of time
Elliot: Because you are a child trapped in your own shitty wording
Elliot: Now, I know I said shit
Elliot: can you be mature enough to handle that?
Corevette: So why the hell are you wasting your time talking to me
Corevette: If it holds no importance to you why stay here
Elliot: Because it's hilarious
Elliot: Same with rpeh
Elliot: and his little bitching about Eshe dumping his ass
Elliot: Where he cried and got drunk that night
Elliot: that is HILARIOUS
Corevette: I see you have nothing better to do with your time then to trash someone you dont even know
Elliot: Oh, and your Corevette name
Corevette: IS SPELLED WRONG
Corevette: I KNOW
Elliot: I know rpeh better than most
Elliot: Better than you
Corevette: I know that
Elliot: Now go tell him I said this to get him to bitch and whine and moan about how I am a shitty "little man"
Elliot: And tell him I send his mother some love, the poor woman
Corevette: You're disgusting

EtOT has tried to fall back on this rule of "You can't post what I say because of the UESP IRC guidelines" but what he's obviously too stupid to realise is that those guidelines only apply to the main UESP channel - #uespwiki. If I want to send his drivel to the Guardian and ask them to print it in a special pull-out colour section, I can do so without violating a single policy.

It looks like EtOT is violating some kind of confidence with rpeh, too. And, of course, he makes the obligatory comment about someone's mother.

The Chatspike policies can be found here. One of them is "Don't be lame. This includes threatening or abusing people ... and other things too. These Activities Will get you banned from the network". Corevette should report EtOT and get him banned because let's face it - EtOT excels at lame.

Lastly, note that EtOT says that "Editing the wiki is a waste of time". It's time for a kindly admin to make sure he never has to waste his time in this way again.

8 comments:

  1. This is harassment, intimidation, and flaming. Also, did Elliot claim that Corevette789 is Daedryon. Daedryon is Canadian, while Corevette789 is American, so I believe that Elliot's claim is invalid.

    I wonder when UESP is going to realize that Elliot isn't worth putting up with anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's never asked me to stop. Once he does, I will gladly leave him alone.

    But MDS, I wouldn't be the one pointing at me when you are the one using tor to edit the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh he shouldent have to ask

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's never asked me to stop. Once he does, I will gladly leave him alone.

    Rpeh, you don't get to ask me to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IRC rules, both at UESP and at Chatspike *tell* you to stop before you start, *asking* doesn't enter into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elliot, you can't prove that I was that TOR user. You can't even provide convincing evidence that Tiber is rpeh. All you have is silly speculation.

    In addition, Corevette doesn't have to ask you to stop; it's called self-control. Elliot, do you lack the ability to control yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  7. UESP Watch Reader 1016 June 2010 at 19:18

    Yeah insulting using sexualities aint cool.

    ReplyDelete