Tuesday 25 May 2010

Elliot the Bully

It seems that Elliot the Obnoxiously Thick is going after Rawtwat the Vicious's title now.

I've been sent a segment of an IM conversation between EtOT and Corevette789. Please note, it wasn't Corevette who sent it to me. It seems he sent it to someone else to ask for advice about the threats, and that person forwarded it to me.

(There was some conversation before this, but he ran in circles trying to convince me to RM the warning)
Corevette789: To me, it sounds like MDS was the IP
Elliot: Regardless
Corevette789: We just have no way of knowing
Elliot: The warning should be removed
Elliot: or one given to rpeh
Elliot: Until then, I will follow you
Elliot: Not like a cat following you
Elliot: like a wasp
Corevette789: ...
Corevette789: What
Elliot: Ever had a wasp follow you
Elliot: Anywho.. remove it
Elliot: Okay, if you won't give him one
Elliot: I will
Corevette789: SPADE
Corevette789: You can, actually
Corevette789: He cant RM it either
Corevette789: He is affected
Elliot: I cant add it because it was he attacked me
Elliot: YOU can
Corevette789: No you add it, I dont RM it
Corevette789: He cant RM it
Corevette789: Then we do have to wait for an admin (Note:This was a very of stupid Idea but this had been going on for far to long)
Elliot: But I can't add it...
Elliot: If you called me a fucking idiot, I can't warn you
(Right here I just stopped responding. I got sick and tired of him trying to bully me into RMming the warning.)
Elliot: Are you thinking
Elliot: Last chance, remove the warning.
Elliot: You have 24 hours.

Well, the 24 hours are nearly up. What will Elliot the Vicious and Obnoxiously Thick do next?

14 comments:

  1. surely this is the final straw for elliot? Somebody has got to block him now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judging by the scilence iver the IRC room with damins and PAtrollers coming in and leaving without hardly a word they are talking

    ReplyDelete
  3. And for the record, It has been 24 hours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mhm. Keep talking about me. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you now? That last log was sent at your request. It won't be long. I hate doing this but the community has reached the breaking point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to clear some things up, that TOR proxy wasn't me. I was busy all this week, especially due to finals, and since I've recently became an ED sysop. Memorial Day is also around the corner. I didn't have any time to play a joke on Elliot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Note: This is not the whole thing. Far from it I really didn't think him rambling about Obama (yes really) would help anything

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now you have me interested. How on earth could Obama relate to UESP? Or am _I_ Obama? There's ONE name that hasn't been suggested yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, that's it! Why haven't I seen this before?!? It's so clear to me now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can now promise. Change has come to UESP. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah! I think the anon was referring to the various Obama comments by MDS here: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/UESPWiki:Patrollers/Nominations/Completed#S.27drassa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elliot is not n this planet. He could have been referring to something he ate for breakfast for all the sense he makes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No that anon was me, Core, no /really/ Elliot referenced OBAMA

    ReplyDelete