Friday 4 December 2009

Assume Good Faith, Rawtwat Style

Rawtwat the Vicious violated policy by extending a block when there was no proof that he was blocking the right person. I mean the most central wiki policy of Assume Good Faith. Rawtwat is assuming bad faith.

He seems to know about AGF - at least, this post says he does (but note the qualifier - "we're supposed to assume good faith" (my emphasis), but how does he explain this post where he says "No matter what Rpeh has done for the site, he has become a disruptive vandal, and I plan on dealing with him like one". Anybody else who said anything like that would be banned.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Ratwar is out of control. He is violating policy and making decision according to his own agenda. He needs to be removed from power before he does real harm to UESP.

I'm still not convinced that The Great Deceiver was innocent, but I hate the hypocrisy more. Ratwar has become a liability. He does nothing for UESP and is now trying to drive off good faith editors with his violations of policy. Get him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment