Friday 4 December 2009

Elliot the Thick... Clever... Thick

It seems I might be misjudging Elliot the Thick. Maybe he's not stupid, just schizophrenic. Follow his posts on the Administrator Noticeboard and see what you think:

22:05, 30 November 2009: I agree with the month block extension, and I think that a month should be added each time the block is circumvented, in addition to a reset of the block.

00:15, 2 December 2009: I, personally, don't believe this is rpeh.

00:38, 2 December 2009: Yes, and I am against an extension.

19:58, 4 December 2009: Plus, even there is consensus, policy states that it is Ratwar's final decision. The block ends Sunday, so I believe that any further conversation hurts more than it helps.

Out... in... out.. shake it all about. Just what do you think, Elliot?

Oh - and if you check the Block Log, it expires just after 9pm on Monday. Given the time difference, that means he can't post until Tuesday. You really are thick, Elliot. Go back to eating paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment